Get your morning caffeine fix, afternoon tea, or after dinner sweet.
We feature any number of coffee drinks; lattes, cappuccino, iced Toddy, as well as a variety of over 70 teas by the cup, hot cocoa, house made lemonade, Chai, and Cider (usually Oct thru March) 30+ flavors of Italian Sodas, Egg Creams, and fresh squeezed Carrot Juice.
We also have a house recipe for Bloody Mary’s and serve Mimosa’s with 100% Orange Juice.
In addition to your morning coffee we offer a number of house made pastries.
- Muffins — Sour Cream Walnut, Chocolate Chip, Raisin or Blueberry Bran
- Scones — Raisin, Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Chip
- Turnovers — Apple Nut, Blueberry cheese
- Croissants — Plain, Almond, Chocolate Chip
- Biscotti — Butterscotch Chip, Almond, Chocolate Chip
- Danish — Cinnamon, Cheese, Fruit
- Breads — Banana, Orange, Coffee Cake, Blueberry
- Just to name a few!
Hot Toddy Menu
In 2006 we obtained a liquor license and created a Hot Toddy Menu featuring 13 delicious drinks to take the chill off and get cozy with.
- Black Buttered Rum — Rum, black tea, spices and butter
- Café Dublin — Coffee with Bailey’s
- Café Royale — Brandy, coffee, sugar and cream
- Hot Caramel Apple — Whiskey, apple cider and caramel sauce
- Caramel Apple Coffee — Whiskey, caramel sauce, apple syrup and coffee
- Grog — Rum, hot water, lemon and spices
- *Cider Grog— Apple cider in place of hot water
- Hot Toddy — Whiskey, water, lemon and sugar
- Irish Coffee — Traditional Irish drink with Irish whisky, coffee, sugar and whipped cream
- Mudslide Latte or Mocha — Espresso, hot milk and Bailey’s
- Mulled Lemonade — Rum, hot lemonade, and spices
- Night Cap — Rum or Brandy, with hot milk and spices
- Snow Bunny — a Café Mocha Mint with Peppermint Schnapps